Thinking of submitting work to LOLawyer.com? Great! Please take a few moments to review our terms and conditions regarding submissions. If you see a problem but want to still submit something, sent us a buzz and we’ll see what can be done.
- While we absolutely want present your work on our website, LOLawyer.com reserves the write to mercilessly edit your submission to meet our standards, not limited to length, grammar, style, readability, flow, or whim. Seriously though, we’re not going to freak out on you with this unless there’s a serious problem.
- You agree that by submitting materials to LOLawyer.com, you grant LOLawyer.com exclusive rights to online publication of your submission. Any exceptions to this rule must be granted by LOLawyer.com in writing. LOLawyer.com will try to be flexible.
- You agree that by submitting materials to LOLawyer.com, you grant LOLawyer.com a non-exclusive right to publish, use, copy, adapt, edit, modify, merge, reproduce, translate, publicly and digitally display and/or perform and redistribute your submission offline in any form now known or later developed, not limited to book and magazine publication (both paper and digital) and printing your work on the side of a nitro-burning funny car.
- Submitted content must be original and may not have been previously published. Seriously now: be creative.
- No articles may be submitted to any other publication vehicle while under consideration by LOLawyer.com; you may submit to other publications only upon being notified that LOLawyer.com has rejected your submission or three months from the date of submission if it has not been accepted. We will try to be prompt.
- LOLawyer.com reserves the right to accept or reject any submission in part or entirety for any reason. After all: Humor is subjective, and we are the subjectivator.
- You agree that by submitting content to LOLawyer.com you warrant that the content is not libelous, an invasion of privacy, does not violate any third party’s rights, or otherwise unlawful. The submitter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless LOLawyer.com against all loss, liability, damage, and expense arising out of the copying, printing, distributing, and/or publishing of the submitted content. You inadvertently pick a libel fight with Tom Cruise, it’syour butt on the line.
- LOLawyer.com is awesome. Seriously. The point needed to be made.
Return to the Submissions page.